Geoportti – The Hub for for Finnish Geospatial Research and Education Resources
Geoportti is a shared service for researchers, teachers and students using geospatial data and computing tools. The service is part of oGIIR – Open Geospatial Information Infrastructure for Research.
The services contains a variety of different components
- Services for finding and downloading geospatial data
- Tools for geospatial computing
- Platform for sharing your reseacher models
- Platform for sharing reseach data
- Geoinformatics education and training resources and sharing
Geoportti.fi is an open-access service to support the entire Finnish scientific research community with geospatial data and computing services. oGIIR helps the researchers in Finland to use, to refine, to preserve and to share their geospatial resources.
oGIIR – Open Geospatial Information Infrastructure for Research