UEF Drone Lab
The UEF Drone Lab offers a wide range of drone (UAV, UAS) services. At present there is a range of imaging platforms, ranging from basic DJI Phantom drones to the high-end fixed wing eBee UAS. Imaging instruments range from standard 4K RGB cameras, to multispectral and hyperspectral imaging instruments. Also, several heavy lift quadcopters are available for special missions.
Drone Lab can provide services for research institutions, providing state of the art mission planning, efficient data acquisition, data analysis and interpretation. Please make note of the fact that the drone season in Finland is short and possible missions must be planned well ahead.
- eBee Plus RTK, fixed wing, 59 min flight time
Parrot Disco Pro AG, fixed wing, 45 min flight time
- DJI Matrice 210, payload 2 kg, 38 min flight time
- DJI Phantom 3 Pro
- DJI Phantom 4 RTK
- DJI Mavic Pro
- DJI Wind 4, payload 10 kg
- RGB camera Sensefly S.O.D.A. (eBee plus RTK)
- RGB Zenmuse X4S (Matrice 210)
- FLIR Vue Pro 640 (Phantom 3 Pro), Thermal IR
- Zenmuse XT (Matrice 210), Thermal IR
- Parrot Sequoia (eBee plus RTK and Parrot Disco Pro ag), multispectral
- MicaSense Rededge M (Matrice 210), multispectral
- Hyperspectral sensor Specim FX10 (DJI Wind)
- OpenDroneMap: Instructions on how to install the software on a virtual machine in cPouta.
Contact information: alfred.colpaert(at)uef.fi or timo.kumpula(at)uef.fi